Snip snip
I forgot to tell you about another "splurge". I got my hair cut yesterday for $13. While that sounds like a SuperCuts price, this was actually a super cut! The place was very shi-shi and the guy looked like a stylist. I dunno how to describe it other than to say that he was oozing style. I wasn't convinced when he first finished. Even last night, I was thinking that it was an improvement over the overgrown, shapeless "style" I was sporting before, but I didn't love it. Why do I always forget that I never like a new haircut immediately? For some reason, I never like how they style my hair. After I took a shower last night, I was happier. This morning, when I looked in the mirror, I grinned. I love it. For whatever it's worth, I prefer rumpled, slept-on, wild hair to a professionally-styled coif. Now, if only I can remember that in a few months when I next submit myself to a stranger with scissors.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home