April 12, 2008

Apartment Search

Hopefully, there won't be too many entries ...

Place 1
The location wasn't great, but the price was excellent and I'd be living with Spanish speakers. However, I never got to see anything but the lobby because the girl who lives there never showed up. She didn't answer her cell phone and never called or e-mailed afterward.

Place 2-4
I met a landlord today who has three rooms available, one in her own apartment. The first one is what I went to see. The location was perfect, my room had a sweet balcony, and I'd be living with Spanish speakers. However, my closet was in the hallway (!!) and there was no living room because it'd been converted into another bedroom. The next one is in the same apartment with no living room and costs too much ... because it has a closet inside the room. The third is cute and affordable, but I'd have to live with the landlord. She seems nice enough, but it's not the vibe I'm looking for.

The search continues ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home