The plan
Here's my current thinking:
Keep looking for a job in India. If I don't find one, travel in India for a bit, then stay with my sister in Singapore and look for a job there. If that doesn't work, head back to the States and find a job there. I'd love to work abroad again, but it's got to be with a company that's a good fit, with a salary that allows me to enjoy being there, and with logistical and orientation support so I'm not going it totally alone.
My biggest priority is to get in a company that's a good fit. (Any advice on how to evaluate companies/bosses is very much appreciated! Seriously, I don't know how.) My guess is I'll probably end up the U.S., where I can reestablish myself professionally after being "off the grid" for nearly three years.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home