August 25, 2006

It's (a)live!

After several weeks of swearing I would add more stories from Ecuador, wondering if anyone would like what I wrote, etc., I finally sent out the link to pretty much everyone in my address book. I felt like a spammer, but it's impossible to tell who might be interested. I'd apologize here to those who aren't, but they probably won't click the link!

In a dashing display of not thinking ahead, I sent out the e-mail while in a meeting for work in New York City. My boss' computer was connected to the projection screen on the wall, and a little "e-mail received" notice popped up in the corner with my name and the subject "My Ecuador blog."

BUSTED!

In tangentially-related news, a friend pointed out that I left everyone hanging on the tongue-swelling incident. The antihistamine and fluids they gave me helped, and the problem hasn't recurred. The bad news is that I still have no idea what caused it. Some people asked me if I think I caught something in Ecuador, and I glibly respond that it's more likely I'm allergic to the U.S.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home