Guess you had to be there
I´m having a great time during orientation and training, and I´m bursting to tell you all about it. Unfortunately, when I try to write out the innumerable things that have make me laugh hysterically, they just don´t sound that funny. It´s exceedingly frustrating because I´m a stranger in a strange land and am afraid that by the time I get back to the States, I´ll be a stranger in a strange land there. I want to stay connected and have so many feelings surging through me -- I´m in total sensory overload and each day feels like three. The huge upside is that I´m lightyears away from feeling like my life is uneventfully passing me by, which was dogging me for too long.
Hopefully, the way to tell my stories will come to me soon. In the meantime: Guess you had to be there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home