And CUT!
I wasn´t liking the way my first Chilean (mullet-cum-bowlcut) haircut was growing out, so I asked around for recommendations. No one had someone they loved, and most people thought I was crazy for seeing a Chilean sylist the first time, let alone a second! Without any strong direction, I decided to check out a place in the mall. I stood outside for at least 10 minutes watching the stylists work. I fixated on one guy who seemed to have his act together. After taking a deep breath and reminding myself that hair is just hair, I went in. I told the receptionist that I wanted to wait for him because I liked the way he worked. She winked at me. I´m not sure why. Then, she told me to take a seat.
Within 10 minutes, he led me over to the chair and when I told him I didn´t have the vocabulary to explain what I wanted, he loaded me up with hair magazines to pick something I liked. I found several styles that I wanted to combine (you know me!) and he seemed to get it. His cool, confident demeanor was reassuring and his undercurrent of sass was what I hoped he´d infuse in my new ´do. And ...
He did!
The style is adorable!! It´s cool and confident with an undercurrent of sass. Lovin´ it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home