Foresaken lovers
Students at the institute cheat, skip test days, etc. Then, they seem to think that acting like foresaken lovers will get them back in good graces. My friend received this from one of her students:
I´m writting you this words, because I feel bad. I know you´re mad to me and it hurts me, because I feel that I lost a friend. I need to apollogies to you, but at the same time I want you to know that what happend with the test wasn´t my fault. So, I don´t really understand why you´re so ungry with me. Let´s work this out. Please answer me and tell me what can we do about this problem. One more question: Am I still dear to you? I´ll be waiting your answer.
Bye bye.
And I got this one (translated by me):
hi miss you know in reality sometimes it´s not possible for me to concentrate in classes, only thinking about you makes me drift out of this world, i would like to write a lot more but for respect i won´t do it this time. i hope you understand that despite being a student I feel something for you that isn´t normal from a student to professor......bye bye
This is from one of the students who I caught cheating on two occasions. If he were really so madly in love with me, he´d probably behave better in my class. Unless, of course, he´s too busy being transported out of this world to take notes.


2 Comments:
Well Amanda, what can I say, you are living life, to the fullest from all your blogs... and I am so happy for you, I do worry for your safety though. Have on your trip up to the north of Chile. Thanks for keeping in touch.
*hugs* and luv -- rainy dae--
my, oh my!
those flirting cheaters!
mama loves you and loves reading about your experiences in Chile!
Post a Comment
<< Home