Some people like liver
Earlier in the semester, I received an e-mail from a student. I thought it was a student from last semester who I'd been friends with, so I told him to contact me at my personal address. We exchanged a few messages and then ... guess what ... a student with the same name as the guy from last semester but who's in my class this semester (are you with me?) came up to me after class to ask me about something I'd said in an e-mail. DOH! So, of course, he totally got the wrong idea and is now wanting some chopped liver. He just sent me an invitation to go to the beach with him this weekend. It wouldn't be so bad except that I am not the least bit interested in being friends with this guy, let alone anything else. In fact, his awkward, fawning interest in me makes me really uncomfortable.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home