Inspiration to share
I'm feeling quite inspired. Here are some thoughts:
The world is too big to compete with everyone. The only person I need to be better than tomorrow is who I am today. (adapted from a quote by someone I didn't recognize)
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it. (a quote by some other dude)
I was out jogging this morning and kept having to stop to walk for awhile, even though I did the same path just fine on Sunday. I couldn't figure out what was different. Then, I realized that I was looking down, several feet in front of me, rather than straight ahead. I started picking a focus point at the next curve in the road and BOOM I made it the rest of the way without walking. The lesson: You go where you look. Look at what's right in front of you, and that's as far as you'll get. Look ahead to where you're going and where you want to be ... and you'll revel in every step taking you closer to your goal.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home