MALA ONDA
In Chilean, this means "bad form" or something ...
But, anyways, everyone knows it's unwise to wake up a Wingard-Phillips from a nap. It's one of those things, like sitting on tacks or flashing police officers, that you just don't do. Unfortunately, my current roommate just did. She burst into my room saying she needed to use my phone because the one in her room is cordless and the battery had died. She proceded to continue the conversation with whoever five feet from my groggy, grouchy, recently-rudely-rousted-from-a-nap self. She made no obvious effort to speak quietly or to end the conversation rapidly. I was flipping her off under the covers, Finally, though, I just couldn't take it any more. I got up, got some juice from the kitchen, and then went to the bathroom. Whilst pissing, she passed by the bathroom door and called out "perdón" and something about hating her phone. Hating. Huh. I think I know the feeling.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home