Went for it
After the fiasco last night, I was more determined than ever to get a haircut. I just couldn't let something so shitty happen and have nothing to show for it. But I didn't really feel like seeing that guy, either. Fortunately, a friend recommended a stylist at a salon near-ish to work who was working today. (I called to confirm because there was no way I was repeating the high-effort, no-cut deal.) I showed up and he was ready right away. His own haircut was extremely Chilean, which worried me a bit, but I thought, "I'm here; I'm going to tell him what I want and trust that I'll get something close." In the end, he did a great job and I'm happy with the result -- after washing it myself. I'm never convinced when it's first cut because they always blowdry and style it (I do once in a blue moon) and I'm left with something I know I'll never repeat.
But I look hip and stylish!!!! And the second soaking was a proper hair wash with scalp massage!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home