Shitty shitty
I scheduled a haircut with my roommate's friend for after my class tonight. I ended up walking in the rain trying to find it for over an hour and when I found the 2714 and 2716 on the proper street, but no 2715 = what I was looking for, I called him. He explained something about going two blocks more, but many blocks later, I was no closer to finding it but a hell of a lot grumpier. It's rainy and Santiago has no storm drains. In the middle of my epic search, I was drenched twice in a row by passing vehicles and just about started to cry. Getting splashed from head to toe with nasty city water is humiliating and disheartening. I didn't even call him again, I just sent him a text message saying I still couldn't find it and was going home. Maybe he would've given me the fabulous makeover I desperately need ... or maybe it would've been a disaster. Either way, my clothes are strung up to dry and I'm warm in bed sporting the same frumpy style.


1 Comments:
I like the new do! Glad you were able to make your appointment after the drama referenced in this post.
Post a Comment
<< Home