August 09, 2009

India is exhausting

I have such basic needs at this point. A cell phone (unlocked, now huge headaches on the India end). An apartment. Ideally, a gym membership. But it's hard to get the second without the first because coordinating with brokers is required. It doesn't make sense to join a gym until I know where I'm going to live. Apparently, there's one next door to the office and I see its big sign on the outside of the building next door ... but where one might enter said establishment is a total mystery. So, I'm stuck. The only upside of the day is that I did laundry without any trouble. I better figure this stuff out soon, or I'm going to blow my budget on "poor me" treats at Baskin Robbins. I don't worry to much about getting fat ... everything's running right through. Sigh. I told my Dad in a recent e-mail that I know why I'm here, but keep finding myself asking "Why am I here???" I wonder if that goes away ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home