September 21, 2009

Big sigh of relief

I've been at my wits end with the company, but finally got the financial stuff resolved today. The issues: I haven't been paid my full August salary yet, I was told I'd have to pay for my stay in the guest house (to the tune of a 1/2 month's salary), and I was also told that I couldn't get my full September salary on my last day of work. Big issues! I drafted an e-mail last night and sent it today. The result: EVERYTHING IS RESOLVED!

I decided to send the e-mail only to the director of HR because it didn't involve my bosses directly and I didn't want to pull them in, and risk all sorts of panty bunching. Turns out it was the right strategy. August remainder Monday, no charge for the guest house, and full September salary on my last day of work. Here I was gearing up for a fight. Thank god sometimes people are perfectly reasonable!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home