Not my day
Actually, this really hasn't been my month either. Despite a week-long vacation to northern Chile, I've been in a veritable funk. Today hasn't helped. First, I got very little sleep last night. Second, the clothes I washed on Saturday STILL aren't dry. Third, the internet at the site where I'm stuck all day is down AGAIN. Fourth, something is dead and rotting in the vents above the room where I'm stuck all day and the smell is noxious. Fifth, I have absolutely no motivation and 6.5 hours of class time to get through. Ugh ugh ugh. Plus, my flatmate yelled at me last night for using the space heater to try to dry my clothes, saying it uses a lot of electricity. But then hers was on, so what the bleep. I'm tempted to be snarky and tell her I'll wear dirty clothes if she does her dishes. I hate always having dirty dishes in the sink, dirty pots on the stove, etc. Never once has she commented on them being cleaned. Does she still believe in the dishwasher fairy? Really, I'm just tired, grumpy, annoyed, and also headachy from the decomposing animal in the vent. Harumph.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home