Aaaaaaaaaa-choooooooooo
After another miserable night (I slept about 2 hours total) up with allergies, I decided to cancel my morning class and go to the doctor. However, I couldn't make a morning appointment, so I have to cancel and afternoon class, too. I'm miserable and the antihistamines I bought at the pharmacy (and am now taking a double dose of) aren't cutting it. I'd feel sorry for myself except for the following e-mail exchange with a 50-something student.
I wrote: Hi, guys. I need to cancel today's class (Tuesday, September 23). I need to go see a doctor for my allergies ... I didn't sleep at all tonight. I'll see you next week. Sincerely, your denasal teacher, Amanda
He responded: Finally. It was already good that you have to go to the doctor and not you yourself recipes. Take care and you better soon. We need you, Mommy.
Arnaldo
I literally laughed out loud. Which caused a cascade of snot but was totally worth it. Here's hoping the allergy specialist can work his magic!! I'm tired of cuddling with a roll of toilet paper at night and waking up with a minefield of snot rags on the floor. I'm tired of only being able to breathe through my mouth. I'm tired of feeling like one of those punching toys, only in reverse. As in, if I lean too far forward, my head will hit the ground and my legs will bob back and forth above me. Mainly, though, I'm just plain tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home