August 30, 2008

BIG NEWS!!

I'm going to be an aunt!! My older sister Melissa is pregnant with a girl due to arrive in mid-November. I've known for a while now and I still can't quite belive it. When I see a kid on the street, I think "my sister's going to have one of those!" and when I pass a maternity-clothes store, I think "my sister's wearing that stuff!" Maybe it's stupid, but being so far away means I occasionally see her belly on Skype. Not quite real. But she says it still surprises her, too. She's doing really well, though, except for being tired. I tell her that's allowed. I mean, she's growing a human being inside her. "My sister has a baby inside her!" It's so unbelievable. But I'll see the proof in December when the whole family gathers in Austin for the holidays. I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home