The wicked witch of Bello 1555
I've been off the grid, so to speak, but things have generally been going well. Even with my roommates. But today I was ready to kill the girl. Only it's hard to make drowning in the bathtub look like an accident, no matter how much CSI you watch.
Here's how it went down:
So she was talking about how she hates that her friends think her life is so easy (she's studying remotely full time) and they don't know what they're talking about. Fine. So then she asks me if I'm on vacation now. Apparently I'm home a lot. Boo. I told her most of my institute classes have finished so I'm doing mostly private ones. She said, "Oh, like one student a day?" Bitch. I said, no, that I have over 16 hours a week. She laughed and said that's almost like being on vacation. I refrained from slapping her and replied calmly that between planning and transportation time, it's like having double that. She asked -- no joke -- if I could support myself on that. She. Doesn't. Work. At. All. Not to mention that I make double doing private classes. Then she asked me when I was leaving and I told her. She asked me if I'd be traveling between now and then and I said only if I land a job for next year and so know income will be, well, coming in. She said, "Yeah, well, it would be boring to stay around here with nothing to do." Ummm, did she miss the part where I'm working practically full time? So, for harmony's sake, I refrained from telling her what a round-about insulter she is, agreed it would be boring to have nothing to do, and went to my room.


1 Comments:
Sounds like you are ready for your trip to Austin.
Post a Comment
<< Home